The First International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies (ICADIWT 2008) (Co-sponsored by IEEE) is a forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments and applications in all areas of Computer and Information Sciences, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Computing, Networking, Web Content Mining, Health Informatics, Bioinformatics and IT Applications across disciplines.
The First International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies (ICADIWT 2008) (Co-sponsored by IEEE) will include presentations of contributed papers and state-of-the-art lectures by invited keynote speakers. This conference welcomes papers focusing on, but not limited to, the following research topics:
- Information Retrieval
- Wireless network
- Signal processing, pattern recognition and applications
- Digital image processing
- Speech processing
- Parallel and distributed computing and networks
- Information retrieval and internet applications
- Software engineering
- Artificial intelligence and applications
- Databases and applications
- Genetic algorithms
- Data mining
- Real time systems
- Computer and network security
- E-commerce and E-applications
- Programming languages
- Multi-Agent systems
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings published by IEEE. Best papers awards will be distributed during the conference.
'Modified versions of the selected papers of the conference will be published in the following peer reviewed journals.
1. Journal of Digital Information Management (ISSN 0972 7272)
2. International Journal of Autonomic Computing (IJAC)
( http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=110 )
3. Journal of Information Assurance and Security
ICADIWT 2008 will be organized by VSB- Technical University of Ostrava, located in Czech Republic in cooperation with the Digital Information Research Foundation (DIRF) located in India. All the activities of the conference will take place at the Czech Republic.
Last updated on August 7, 2008.