The InTech 2011 Proceedings will be published by Springer.
Series of Springer LNCS (www.springer.com/series/7899)
Notification and Call for Papers
Information Technology (IT) is increasingly a significant factor in the global development. This reality is understood by the researchers who try to build a multi-level platform for the applications. The technology poses new challenges as well as solutions in numerous application environments.
The strategic value of comprehending various dimensions into IT has become an increasingly important factor in integrating the Information Technology research. Thus the ‘Integrated Information Technology’ is the major goal of this conference.
The conference will bring forth discussions in integrating models, framework, designs, content, networks and the knowledge through more robust and high quality research. All papers will undergo blind reviewing and accepted papers will be published in the refereed Conference Proceedings.
The topics to be discussed are not limited to the following:
- Integrated Computational science and engineering
- Distributed Computing
- Integrated Communication Technology
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia
- Integrated System administration, networking, and visualization
- Integrated Software models and developments
- Computing Technology in Education, Government, Business, Industry and other areas
- Simulation and Modelling
- Integrated Data Mining
- Federated Networking
- Federated Databases
- Image processing in High Tech environments
- Unified Programing Languages
- Information Technology Applications in differenet domains
- Fusion of Information Technology
The modified versions of the selected papers will be published in the following peer reviewed journals.