Proposals for workshops are invited for consideration of ICADIWT 2010. Affiliated workshops will be held on the conference dates. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than the conferences themselves. As such, they also offer a good opportunity for young researchers to present their work and to obtain feedback from an interested community. The format of each workshop is to be determined by the organizers, but it is expected that they contain ample time for general discussion. The preference is for one-day workshops, but other schedules will also be considered.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit workshop proposals to email@example.com no later than 15 November 2009.. Submission may be made by e-mail (Postscript, PDF, or ASCII) with "ICADIWT 2010 Workshop Submission" in the subject header. The proposals must include:
- The name of the workshop.
- A statement of goals for the workshop.
- The names and addresses of the organizers.
- The names of potential participants, such as program committee members.
- A description of the plans for call for participation (e.g., call for papers).
- The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
- A description of the plans for publicity.
- An explanation of any plans for proceedings.
A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, sites, registration fees and summary budget information.
- The URL of the workshop web site.
The workshop proposals will be evaluated by a strong committee.
Submit the proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals submission deadline is November 15, 2009.
Notification of acceptance will be made by November 30, 2009.